28 April 2009

Behind!

Okay, I'm a few days behind here, but I've been busy!

Week Two Day Three Results:

Push-ups:
Max: 20
Total: 65

Sit-ups:
Max: 40
Total: 131

Squats:
Max: 30
Total: 112

I also did the second exhaustion test, yesterday.

Push-ups: 30
Sit-ups: 73
Squats: 55

Now I'll be ready to move on to week three, starting tomorrow!

To elaborate on the chili cookoff: Once again, the judges obviously are not smart. The chili they chose for second place in the red category was really yummy, but the first place chili wasn't awesome really. Too....something. The first place winner in the Freestyle category was AWESOME. I'm wondering if their criteria for the red category are just bananas. They usually are pretty accurate in the other categories...Hm. I can't wait until next year's cookoff! I always love tasting everyone's chili, and no matter what happens, it is all for charity!

I got my hair trimmed Sunday, it looks pretty now! I also met up with Jefer and we picked up our pots from the previous week. The Vault-Tec dog bowl looks rad all fired and shiny! I am taking Thursday off and we are going to go paint again. No, we are not addicted or anything.

Oh! Satchel almost went swimming on Sunday! He got into the water like usual, and not paying attention because he was too busy concentrating on another dog, went in a little too deep! He got completely wet, but found his footing again rather quickly. Poor little guy!

Spent some time with Photoshop working on the art for the tattoo shop website, so I feel good that it is coming together now. It is hard to feel like progress has been made until it starts looking pretty too.

Phew!

No comments: