18 January 2005

Oh yeah, knitting

I promised knitting, and knitting you shall receive! Right now I'm in the middle of a hat for Mr. Critiki, and will then be starting on Clapotis. The hat is dark grey and pale yellow, with some 2x2 ribbing along the bottom. Hopefully when I'm done I can figure out how to post pictures to this stupid thing. I'll be working on Clapotis for a Stitch-a-Long I'm doing with a lovely group of ladies from the message boards I belong to. The only requirements for the project is that it be finished by 3/15, and that it be something to warm your neck. I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with!

For my Clapotis (which even though I KNOW is pronounced Cla-po-tee, I insist on pronouncing it Cla-po-tiss), I am going to use the Noro Silk Garden. At the yarn store the other day I had decided on the Kureyon, but now that the yarn goddess frowned upon my purchase, it would probably be better to pick something else out. More details when I actually have photos to share too!

No comments: