18 January 2005

Little Miss Scaredy Pants

Skully is such a wuss. I love her to pieces, but....WUSS! Today at lunch, I was playing the tummy game with her (I'll explain later), and Miss Clumsypants rolled over and OFF of the bed!!! I freaked out, she was stunned for a second, and I checked her over for injuries. I found that she had broken her dewclaw almost completely off, but except for some slight bleeding, she was okay. Then I went to get the Bow-Ow kit. She hates the Bow-Ow kit. She starts shaking, and freaking out while I try to clean and bandage her paw. It is even harder when there isn't a second person there to hold and soothe her during the bandaging process. I'd bet that the little sneak is at home right now, taking that bandage right off.

She has a vet appointment for Saturday, let's hope that she is calmer for them than she is for me!

No comments: