05 January 2005

So its a New Year....

and all the cool kids are doing it. Making resolutions that is. I've got 105 of them, in fact. Actually, make that 104, since one of them I've already done! The biggies are on there: quit smoking, lose a bunch of weight, get some exercise, become financially stable, and there are others, related to improving my life in other areas as well.

Let's start by doing a good deed for a friend! Her blog is up to win an award for the best Knitting/Craft blog. You can vote for her by going here and voting for Hello Yarn. She is wicked creative and deserves it very much!

Alright, I need to do some obligatory bitching about the cold weather. It is freaking cold out there! My toes are STILL numb and I've been inside all day! My hands are cold, and my legs are cold. I want to go home, light a fire, and work on a project of some sort. And I really want to smoke. Yes, yes I do. There should also be a blanket.

I miss Skully. I haven't seen her ALL day. Not since this morning, and due to the weather, I didn't go home for lunch. I just went to pick up her monkey chow and then back to the shop. Bah!

Well, I wrote something! Another of my resolutions is in action!


No comments: