21 January 2008

A few snippets

Hola!

I'm enjoying a delightfully busy day here at the shop, wishing I were at home snuggling with the dog, finishing my handspun shawl, and playing a little Call of Duty.

A few snippets to fulfill my weekly blogging obligations:

Anyone into electronic music ought to check out Baron Zen At the Mall: Remixes on Stones Throw Records. My cousin, the incredibly talented Selector Dub U has track 13on the remix side, No More. Check it!

And a book snippet: I'm currently reading Kingdom of Fear by Hunter S. Thompson, a gift from the Mr. for Xmas. So far, so great! I love Hunter S., and this book has so far discussed a number of issues close to home for me here in Colorado.

In knitting news, my handspun shawl is ALMOST done. I think about 4 or 5 more rows and then I can bind off and start the daunting task of weaving the bajillion ends in before I block it. I can't wait to wear it, it is going to be so warm and soft and squishy! Yay!

No comments: