14 April 2009

Kicking ass, not yet taking any names

In an effort to do something with myself without cigarettes, I decided to check out the websites for Hundred Push-Ups, Two Hundred Sit-ups, both mentioned in my last update, as well as the other sister site Two Hundred Squats. I've done the initial tests for all three, and have completed Day One of Week One for all three as well.

In the interest of full disclosure, as well as some accountability to keep me on it, here are my results to the present:

One Hundred Pushups (I'm doing the kind using my knees-it counts!):
Initial Test-8
Day One Week One max-10

Two Hundred Sit-ups (really crunches):
Initial Test-31
Day One Week One max-35

Two Hundred Squats:
Initial Test-32
Day One Week One max-20

All improved except the squats, but the max set is one you do AFTER doing 4 other sets of varying numbers. So total I did 88 sit-ups, 30 pushups, and 67 squats.

I can't wait to see more progress!

No comments: