08 April 2009

While I'm here-week 3 report

I'm now on week three of quitting smoking! We're still having our cheats now and again, but overall I feel really good! I'm going to have to start exercising, not because I'm gaining weight from quitting (I'm not snacking as a replacement), but because now I'll be able to!

I'd like to work on links I got through Lisa on DH, for Hundred Pushups and its sister site Two Hundred Situps, as well as busting out my workout DVDs, and I also need to get my bike fixed so I can ride to work, now that it is light out late enough to safely be on the river trail. Right now, second gear won't engage, so all I have are first and third. Netflix seems to have some of their workout DVDs available on watch instantly, so that may be the thing to do as well to mix things up.

Today will be a park day for the dog, so I'll get a few miles of walking while we're there. The weather has been uncooperative, so he hasn't been in more than a week!

No comments: